Guitar Case Rack have 6 images it's including Guitar Case Storage Solution, STRING SWING® GUITAR CASE RACK, Comments, Guitar Case Rack #4 Light Oak Wood Guitar Case Rack Stand WITH Cases Right View ., Light Oak Guitar Case Rack Stand For 5 Cases Front View ., Guitar Case Rack #6 Weathered Oak Wood Multi Guitar Case Rack Stand For 2 Cases Left View .. Following are the photos:
Guitar Case Rack was published at January 18, 2018 at 7:43 pm. It is posted under the Rack category. Guitar Case Rack is tagged with Guitar Case Rack, Guitar, Case, Rack..Guitar Case Rack become the most critical element in floor for the home's choice. If a floor your colour select too black if you have a small residence minimalist, then this can produce your property interior search pleased miserable and claustrophobic.
Once we differ because area, a common impression is, silent, and cozy. Hence the color of the tile surfaces can you pick should really since a mistake of ceramic shades may decide the beauty of one's house you pay attention and do not be underestimated.
your family won't feel cozy sitting at home in order to create your household members' bad aftereffects and if we feel unpleasant inside the residence, then you end up like to enjoy away from residence. You can view the variation when you can find two hues inside the bedroom together with the dimension of the area of the room the identical colour of the ground but they are different.
Description of Guitar Case Rack
Guitargui•tar (gi tär′),USA pronunciation n.
- a stringed musical instrument with a long, fretted neck, a flat, somewhat violinlike body, and typically six strings, which are plucked with the fingers or with a plectrum.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.