Hello peoples, this picture is about 12U 19in Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Rack (beautiful Desktop 19 Rack #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 973 x 973. This attachment's file size is just 46 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Desktop 19 Rack.
Interpretation of 12U 19in Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Rack
Desktopdesk•top (desk′top′),USA pronunciation adj.
- small or compact enough to fit or be used on a desk: a desktop computer.
- the primary display screen of a graphical user interface, on which various icons represent files, groups of files, programs, or the like, which can be moved, accessed, added to, put away, or thrown away in ways analogous to the handling of file folders, documents, notes, etc., on a real desk.
desk + top1]
the primary display screen of a graphical user interface, on which various icons represent files, groups of files, programs, or the like, which can be moved, accessed, added to, put away, or thrown away in ways analogous to the handling of file folders, documents, notes, etc., on a real desk.
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Everyone understands that Desktop 19 Rack shade is one for making a lovely room layout, of the most significant components. Color is definitely a vital element for decorating remodeling or creating patterns, thus selecting the most appropriate shades has to be considered. As stated in the last report, the color may press influence on interaction, conception and emotion.
Due to the importance of the function of the bed room, you want to share the designs that are most effective bedroom. We ought to select shade and the style that will create us realize peace of comfort and mind. Tranquility will be encouraged by a room style that in a day that is chaotic. You'll notice having a room with good 12U 19in Desktop Open Frame 2 Post Rack (beautiful Desktop 19 Rack #2) shade can be a luxury by itself.
In deciding on the best colour to your household bedrooms, consequently, you need to pay specific attention. The bed room is a retreat where we sleep when we are exhausted, a spot where we sleep, tired of the daily program, or simply when we are ill. The bedroom could be the spot where we wished study a well liked book, to be alone or simply remain muted. Locations has to be a location that will create us feel relaxed.