Arm Sleeper Pillow
This blog post about Arm Sleeper Pillow have 6 attachments , they are Arm Sleeper Pillow #1 SY_SdSlprJntRestPllw_Model_v1b · Sleep Yoga Pillow, Arm Sleeper Pillow #2 Side Sleeper Pillow, Wonderful Arm Sleeper Pillow #3 This Pillow ., Amazing Arm Sleeper Pillow #4 Many Individuals Prefer To Sleep On Their Sides Rather Than In A Prone Or Supine Position. When Side Sleeper's Head, Or Head And Pillow Rest's On The Arm ., Better Sleep Stomach And Side Sleeper Gel Fiber Pillow, STOMACH SLEEPERS. Following are the pictures:
This blog post of Arm Sleeper Pillow was published on January 18, 2018 at 7:44 pm. This image is published on the Pillow category. Arm Sleeper Pillow is labelled with Arm Sleeper Pillow, Arm, Sleeper, Pillow..One of cool toilet sink design but in addition the modern style can be a leaf- molded sink. When exhibited hand and hand, this type seems extremely gorgeous. Double leaf leaves almost mimic grapes that collapsed beautifully in your bathroom stand.
For those who have a visitor toilet that requires a far more feminine feel, this is probably just a drain for that area. With numerous unique designs that you could pick, there should be work that satisfies you when creating a choice. But nobody suggests that bathroom remodeling that is prosperous is going to be a simple undertaking.
If you like blooms you can and really should favor an uneven Arm Sleeper Pillow. This style resembles an attractive cosmetic bowl that is white with blooms loving the bowl's very best side. It is mounted effortlessly underneath the desk and looks really gorgeous.
Context of Arm Sleeper Pillow
Armarm1 (ärm),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper limb of the human body, esp. the part extending from the shoulder to the wrist.
- the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow.
- the forelimb of any vertebrate.
- some part of an organism like or likened to an arm.
- any armlike part or attachment, as the tone arm of a phonograph.
- a covering for the arm, esp. a sleeve of a garment: the arm of a coat.
- an administrative or operational branch of an organization: A special arm of the government will investigate.
- any of the curved or bent pieces of an anchor, terminating in the flukes. See diag. under anchor.
- an armrest.
- an inlet or cove: an arm of the sea.
- a combat branch of the military service, as the infantry, cavalry, or field artillery.
authority: the long arm of the law.
- [Typography.]either of the extensions to the right of the vertical line of a K or upward from the vertical stem of a Y.
- an arm and a leg, a great deal of money: Our night on the town cost us an arm and a leg.
- arm in arm, with arms linked together or intertwined: They walked along arm in arm.
- at arm's length, not on familiar or friendly terms;
at a distance: He's the kind of person you pity but want to keep at arm's length.
- in the arms of Morpheus, asleep: After a strenuous day, he was soon in the arms of Morpheus.
- on the arm, [Slang.]free of charge;
gratis: an investigation of policemen who ate lunch on the arm.
- put the arm on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or borrow money from: She put the arm on me for a generous contribution.
- to use force or violence on;
use strong-arm tactics on: If they don't cooperate, put the arm on them.
- twist someone's arm, to use force or coercion on someone.
- with open arms, cordially;
with warm hospitality: a country that receives immigrants with open arms.
Sleepersleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.